· Rest your arms on the floor, palms down. Raise your hips so your body forms a straight line from your shoulders to your knees. Brace your abs and lift your right knee toward your chest Estimated Reading Time: 5 mins.
· An animation I made, by using a sound clip from the show. Something very short and quick.
Kneel down on all fours. With your palms placed directly under your shoulders and your knees directly under your hips. Lift your right leg upward so that it’s in line with your torso. Slowly fold your knee so that your foot gets closer to your head, with your toe pointing toward your Estimated Reading Time: 7 mins.
· Knowing Your Butt. Before we get into how you can significantly improve the muscle tone of your butt, I thought it would be best to talk about the different parts of your butt first. After all, knowing the different parts of you can be helpful when it comes to choosing certain exercises that target specific muscle groups.
· To do it, put your hands and knees in a tabletop position. Engage your core and lift one leg up behind you until it's parallel to the ground, keeping the knee bent at a right angle, as though you're putting your foot on the ceiling. Squeeze your butt muscles to raise the leg a little higher, then lower slowly. Repeat until you feel the burn.
- Wood, Creak: Heavy Creak ( Pantry Bin ) - Alan Splet*, David Lynch, Ann Kroeber - Sounds Of A Differ
- Avro 504K And Bristol Fighter - Group Captain Douglas Bader CBE, DSO, DFC - Salute In Sound: 50th An